"If you’re living and you’re breathing you’ve got somethin to say! Write it Down…”
Journal Junky.com is a business started in 2008 and represents freedom of expression in the form of detailed handmade products. These products speak to the creator's passion for creative and unique design.
Nicole, the girl behind the Journal Junky has a huge collection of journals and writing stuff. Many journals are full and many are empty. Earth tone colors, empty pages, pens, flowers and design inspire her. And she says that she has a journal addiction.
Journal Junky offers journals, notepads, paper, cards, gift bags and all things paper. All the journals are made from recycled and up-cycled paper products and are covered with decorative papers.
Many journals are accented by a lovely ribbon closure. There are approximately 50 natural unlined two-sided pages, giving the writer, poet, or artist 100 page spaces on which to freely express himself or herself with no restraints.
Journal Junky sends a surprise journal and a matching bookmark to the lucky winner!
* please make sure to leave separate comment for each entry;
* in your comment, please include an email address so I can reach you;
* winner of the giveaway will be chosen from random.org on Saturday, November 28th;
* winner has 24 hours to answer my email or new winner will be drawn.
Here’s how to enter:
* Mandatory entry: please visit Journal Junky. Look at all of her wonderful products and then return to Made In Canarias and let me know 2 pieces you like.
* Extra entries:
- add Journal Junky as your favorite on Etsy (leave your Etsy username);
- purchase from Journal Junky and let me know (5 entries);
- follow Journal Junky on Twitter;
- follow Journal Junky blog;
- follow my blog (1 entry); if you already follow me you get 2 entries;
- tweet this give-away (leave your tweet link, use @MadeInCanarias);
- follow @MadeInCanarias on Twitter (1 entry); if you already follow me you get 2 entries;
- post about this give-away on your blog (leave link, 2 entries);
- grab my button (2 entries; leave a link);
- 1 extra entry for the people on the top commentators list (look at the left sidebar).
*Remember to leave your email in the comments and leave separate comment for each entry.
Thank you Nicole for the great prize!