Monday, July 13, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

I have decided to participate in a Blog Hop! Each week, on Tuesday, MckLinky will host a "blog hop". All participants are invited to put up a post on the same day and post the SAME MckLinky list as everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This week the theme is  three things you didn’t know about me.

1.  I love gummy and jelly sweets.

i-love-haribo

2. I like swimming a lot.

swim3.  I’m for Estonia, but living in Spain.

800px-Estonia_stub.svg



MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I absolutely love gummy candies too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    Nice to "meet" you! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally me too on the Gummy thing. Don't open a bag in front of me...cause I'll finish it. Nice to meet you!

    Many Blessings,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
    browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

    and Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    Deborah

    P.S.
    You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
    Nice to find ya!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your blog post. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm the one who was born in Spain. Unfortunately we left when I was two so I don't remember it. I had always hoped to visit someday but haven't so far. God bless.

    ReplyDelete