Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Hop

Each week, on Tuesday, MckLinky will host a "blog hop". All participants are invited to put up a post on the same day and post the SAME MckLinky list as everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This week the theme is  Favorite Photo of Kids.

This is my niece Lisandra. I have tons of pictures of her so it’s hard to choose the favorite :)

IMG_6208

P7240900

Check for other cute kids - http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/



MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Awwww I love that first one - she's beautiful Ave.

    I finally figured out how to join the blog hop LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I especially like the umbrella one! Your layout is really neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I love the umbrella shot, great prop! Thanks for sharing. Just stopped by via the blog hop. Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my site. I love your photos. Lisandra is a cutie. I like the white leggings with lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a sweet pea! Love the umbrella! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby leggings couldn't be cuter on her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute! I love the umbrella photo and may have to try to take some similar shots of my kiddos with an umbrella. I also love her little headband in the 2nd picture. My baby has no hair and could really use some cute headbands. You know.........so people don't mistake her for a boy........even when she's wearing pink!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete