Today I’ll introduce an Etsy shop where you can find an array of boutique style jewels from plain and simple to extravagant and elegant...
* Tell me a little bit about yourself .
I am a very happy 36 year old stay at home mom from New Jersey….My past jobs included working for the family insurance business, and as a teacher and surgical technologist in the operating room…I love traveling, reading, ice skating, and of course, creating elegant unique and classic jewelry pieces…I am absolutely in love with Bermuda…
* How long have you been jewelry artist? How and why did you start?
I am a very detail oriented person, so I love creating...I’ve been creating jewelry for some time now, and it was always a dream of mine to own my own jewelry store ..I was lucky enough to be introduced to Etsy through my sister who is an Etsy fanatic..I was a buyer for awhile, and then realized I had to take the risk for my dream to come true…I opened my store March 2009….My items are also available for purchase at the Noyes Museum of Art in Oceanville, NJ…..
* What is your favorite material to work with and why?
I love working with Swarovski crystals and pearls because I can go from creating classic and simple pieces, to unique and elegant pieces….
* Where do you get your inspiration for the items in your shop?
I love to create simple and classic pieces because they are timeless…But as you will see browsing my store, I also love to create unique elegant pieces that you wouldn’t find at a local mall… I get my inspiration from everyday life from the past, present, and future…
*If you had to choose just one favorite item in your shop, what would it be and why?
I think it would be my Owl Friends Rhinestone Necklace ….I have always loved owls, and I just love the brown and topaz colors of the piece….I personally like to wear unique pieces that have a lot of sparkle….I guess you could call me a glamour girl :)……
If you would like to know more about Jamie’s Jewels, visit these pages. I’m sure she would like some new fans :) When you decide to become a fan, just let me know on your comment ;) and you’ll get some extra entries.
Jamie is giving away a pair of The Simple Leaf Earrings from Everyday Collection. These earrings are part of her new Spring 2010 Collection.
* You have to be Made In Canarias follower via Google Friend Connect to enter the giveaway!
* please make sure to leave separate comment for each entry (+2 or +3 means a number of comments you have to leave);
* in your comment, please include contact information so I can reach you;
* winner of the giveaway will be chosen on February 12th;
* winner has 24 hours to answer my email or new winner will be drawn.
*Remember, you have to be Made In Canarias follower via Google Friend Connect to enter the giveaway!*
Here’s how to enter:
* Mandatory entry: please visit Jamie’s Jewels. Look at all of her wonderful jewelry, then return to Made In Canarias and let me know something you would like from her shop and why.
* Extra entries:
+2 - add Jamie’s Jewels as your favorite on Etsy (leave your Etsy username);
+1 – follow @jamiesjewels on Twitter
+5 - purchase from Jamie’s Jewels and let me know;
+2 - follow Jamie’s Jewels blog.
+1 - follow me on Twitter @MadeInCanarias;
+1 - tweet this giveaway (leave link)
“ Win gorgeous leaf earrings @madeincanarias by @jamiesjewels http://bit.ly/cvD5RX ”
+2 - post about this giveaway on your blog (leave link);
+3 - add my button to your blog.
*Remember to leave your contacts in the comments and leave separate comment for each entry.