Friday, January 1, 2010

Aloha Friday #22

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.alohafriday1Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is: 
What kind of toothbrush do you use?

image

8 comments:

  1. Mine doesn't have a fancy name. I think its a $ store tooth brush but I would luv to get one of those rotating head brushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a Sonicare Spinbrush and I love it! I feel like all I have to do is hold it and the brush does all the work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a Melaleuca tooth brush. Soft Bristles.
    Happy Aloha Friday ,My link is in my Name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great question. i have two. i use oral-B's vibrating bristles and sonic care toothbrushes. have a wonderful new year and take care. aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. colgate... or crest..
    dont remember right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. We use a Philips SoniCare toothbrush, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete