Friday, November 5, 2010

Aloha Friday #42

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.

image

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is:
Do you send out Christmas cards?

9 comments:

  1. In the past - rarely, but this year I was planning to send out a major pile of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yes! Family photos will be taken soon so I can get the cards in the mail as soon as Thanksgiving is over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yeah! LOL I'm a Christmas card nut only because I love getting them because I use them to decorate my kitchen door etc. I totally love he holidays any holiday/all holidays! Great question - have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely - that way I can make sure my family and friends out west can get an updated annual picture of the Princess Nagger! :)

    Aloha Friday Follow: Vitamins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, but not usually. I give them with gifts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I am actually planning to probably make my own this year. We have close to 100 people we are giving/sending them to and I don't want to have to pay a lofty price when I can just make homemade ones....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little late answering this one, but no I do not send out Christmas cards. I use to when I had a job that actually paid me enough to buy cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!
    I LOVE Christmas cards...
    and I give out TONS of them!!!

    ReplyDelete