Friday, October 1, 2010

Aloha Friday #39

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.

image

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is:
Have you been to Venice?

IMG_7198

14 comments:

  1. Yes three times! I love it and I would love to go again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I've told hubby since we were dating that I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't - but it's on my 'list' of places I really want to go at some point! :)

    Aloha: Haloween Dress-Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope not yet.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/yes-i-hate-my-captcha-too-but/

    ReplyDelete
  5. No but I would really love to go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I have never been out of the United States except to a few locations in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, No :(

    But that is one of the many places I plan on going in the future!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, but I would love to! We were trying to get orders to Italy but none were open so we are now going to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be a big fat NEGATIVE!

    ReplyDelete