Friday, August 27, 2010

Aloha Friday #36

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.

image

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is:
Email or Snail Mail?

snail-mail1                                                                                      (source)

9 comments:

  1. Both!

    I have not had snail mail in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both. There is nothing like opening up snail mail, but e-mail is so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love both. Email is fast, but when I have the time it's always nicer to send a personal note. We all love receiving mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For cards such as birthdays, anniversaries and holidays definitely snail mail. The rest e-mail is fine with me. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting snail mail but prefer to write an email LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually email, but occasionally snail mail.

    I have not seen you around much. I am glad you are still around!

    ReplyDelete