Friday, March 12, 2010

Aloha Friday #31

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.

alohafriday1

Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is:
What age were you when you got married?

9 comments:

  1. We were just a few months shy of turning 21. That was back in '72!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 in 1989. (one month away from 25)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 27 and he was 30 :)

    That was 7 years ago and we're still soppy over each other LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was 21 and he was 22. Although, he had just turned 22 and I my birthday was a month and a half after we got married. That was just over 9 years ago...the last day of 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 20 (going to turn 21 in November) and I am not married :)

    Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um...18yrs. Met Mr. B when I was 16, engaged at 17, married at 18...
    He is 2 yrs older. (We felt so very, very grown! Now, married after 28 yrs, and with kids 26,23, 19...we nkow that we were vey, very young! :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first time I got married I was 22, and I was divorced at the age of 30. I had 4 children & decided not to get married again, if I did, until all my children were married on their own. I remarried when I was 49, and this time I got it right.

    ReplyDelete