Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something to start with

I wasn’t happy with my blog design and therefore searching for the ways to change it, but nothing did cope with my expectations. Finally I arrived to Adori Graphics blog - Louise. As I saw, that she is doing free blog makeovers, I decided to ask one. I got the answer next day, filled in the form and then the process started. She agreed to do 2 makeovers + buttons or changes later on if I want to. I have to say, that she is amazing. I still can’t understand how she made my blog as I wanted, actually much much better than I imagined. I would recommend her to anyone; she is really talented and helpful. Thank you Louise, for helping me with my blog, I’m really grateful. =)

I visited Lanzarote in my Erasmus time in 2007 for 3 days, but now I have been living here for some time now. As I have my new and cool blog design now, I decided to start blogging again.

biosfera

0 comments:

Post a Comment