Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another one :)

Maria from Personalized Sketches and Sentiments awarded me with a really yummy award :) Thank you, Maria!
Maria is a self-taught artist, she draws amazing sketches with names. Have a look at her Etsy shop, then you will see what I’m talking about! (Click on photo to see it better)

And now about the award.
The Icing on the Cake Award
You’re the Sweetest! award goes to:
 Adori Graphics
The Life of a Proud Young Mommy
No Ordinary Moments
Oswald Cuties
JamericanSpice
Blaze ‘n’ Crochet
Whimsical Creations
Life’s a Beach
Family American Style
Outside My Kitchen Window
Bitter Sweet Moments
And soon I will be posting about my big Birthday giveaway! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I will post this after the pumpkin patch today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ave,

    Thank you for the shout out! And I'll say it again! You are truly so very sweet!

    Blessings & Aloha!!!

    ReplyDelete