Friday, October 30, 2009

Aloha Friday #16

It is Aloha Friday! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend.alohafriday1Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your comment below and link in Kailani’s blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new blog friends!

This week's question is:
Are you right-handed or left-handed?

I’m right-handed.

9 comments:

  1. Right, as is hubs and 2/3 of our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ambidextrous, but in first grade the teacher told my mom I had to chose which hand to write with and stop using both, so I write left handed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right, hubby's left and both the kids are right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right handed and have a left handed sister.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I live in the Memphis area and several stories are carrying them here and they are so cute-brightly colored and shiny! And it just so happens we are having unusually heavy rainfall!

    BLessings. Jean

    ReplyDelete