Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Princess and the Frog

Have you seen the movie already? If not, you should! :)

the-princes-and-the-frog-cartel(1) Here are some of my favorite songs from the movie:

Dig a Little Deeper - Performed by Jenifer Lewis as "Mama Odie" featuring the Pinnacle Gospel Choir. That’s my favorite!! :)

Gonna Take You There(Going Down the Bayou) - Performed by Jim Cummings as "Ray" featuring Terrance Simien on Accordian and Frottoir.

When We're Human Sung By: Anika Noni Rose, Bruno Campos, & Micheal-Leon Wooley.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this but I love animated movies so I'll be putting this on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this movie yet but have been meaning to since it came out !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... I love animated movies too, and musicals ;o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete