Saturday, November 7, 2009

Improvement

Have you noticed, that something on my blog has changed? I have 3 new things on my blog.

1. Favicon – it’s the thing with a red circle around it. It’s a great way to achieve more personal look for your blog.
Flavicon
2. - 3. Post icon and line underneath my post title. You see the little palm tree and a brown line underneath it.
post image
Do you wonder where did I get all that great stuff? I can share a secret, it’s the place where all my blog design items come from – Adori Graphics. So if you have wishes to get those things for your blog too, just go and take a look at Adori Graphics shop.  She does blog makeovers and a lot of other interesting things too, so just take a little time and visit her blog or shop.

Take a look at my Birthday Giveaways too  :) (see left sidebar).

8 comments:

  1. Adori Graphics is SUCH a great site. Really terrific tutorials and fabulous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be heading over to Adori Graphics. I need to get some ideas! And your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice - the new look gives your website a tropical holiday style look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link - very cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise does rock and I think you're right the little things add so much to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of your blog. The lines under the post look very nice and i love how it separates the posts

    ReplyDelete